Sunday, October 16, 2011

This is so hard.

I've been doing really well these last few weeks, but the last 2 days have been really rough. I'm really starting to miss him badly. It's so hard going to bed alone every night, I want him with me. I haven't been sleeping well the last few nights, and I've been waking up really stiff and hurting. I'm contemplating going and getting a massage. Maybe it would help. 

I have another Dr's appointment on the 28th. More trouble with my body, I'm so tired of this. I want a baby of my own someday, but I just don't see all this as being worth it. I'm tired of being tired, I'm sick of periods every 2 weeks, I'm SO tired of worrying about it. And you can't tell me not to worry, because any woman would. 
This headache just won't go away. I've had it for 2 days now. My allergies are driving me nuts.

I rearranged our living and dining room. Packed up all the summer clothes and brought out the winter stuff. I'm getting super excited for the cold weather! Wish December would hurry up and get here, this is taking way too long. 
Still trying to find a job. I've put in several applications, and still nothing. Hope something comes through soon. It would really help the time go by faster, and it would help us save a little extra money. I have a few other places I'm looking into putting applications in with, so hopefully something works out. 

Well, I think that's all for me tonight. I'm going to relax with my Netflix, and maybe eat something completely unhealthy for me. Bye til next time.

1 comment:

  1. You haven't blogged in a while...I miss you on here. Post Post Post. Soon. Hee Hee.

    ReplyDelete