Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Fall!!!

I absolutely hate it when someone tells me they're going to do something, and then they don't do it. No matter what it is. I understand that sometimes emergencies come up. But when something's not an emergency and you allow it to prevent you from doing something you said you were going to do, it really makes me question your trustworthiness. When you give your word about something, whether you say "I promise." or not, I expect for you to carry out what you said you'd do. Is that expecting too much from someone? 'Cause the way I was raised, that's just the polite and honorable thing to do. 

I'm missing my husband's company tonight. I did get the opportunity to hear from him twice today, which really made my day. I love him with all my heart and soul, and I hope he knows that I feel like the luckiest woman in the world. He gives me strength, fills me with love and happiness, and brings out the silly parts of me that no one else in the world will ever see. I'm so glad to have someone in my life that I can count on to always have my back, and to always keep his word. His faithfulness, honesty, loyalty and love have no equal as far as I'm concerned. He's been the only one I could really and truly rely on for the last 4 years. He has restored my soul in ways that no one else has been able to do. He is the best husband in the world. 
I've been busying myself today with housework and grocery shopping. Trying to get caught up on the mountain of laundry I have accumulating in my laundry area. It's starting to creep down my hallway, and I simply will not allow that. I have a few large blankets that need to be taken to the laundromat because my washing machine sucks and isn't big enough for such large comforters. 

It's getting that time of the year, where the snuggling blankets are coming out, I'm buying ingredients to make those hot, "stick-to-yer-ribs" kind of meals. I love this time of the year, it's my absolute favorite. I have a couple of candles lit in my dining room tonight, and they are just about burnt out. Guess I'll be making a trip to the dollar store soon to replace them. I bought the ones that smell like pumpkin. I think I'll buy some more that smell like that, and I think I'll get some cinnamon ones, as well. My two favorite scents. 
I may have found a job, and I'm waiting for the call. Hoping everything works out and I get it, this job would be perfect for me! Pray for me, that I do get the job, it really is perfect for my needs and desires right now.

Hope all is well in your homes tonight. Remember that we are approaching a very wonderful season, and we should remember to be thankful for all the many blessings that God has bestowed upon our lives. Thanking Him for the many wonderful things in my life, the people and the events of this year. Even in spite of some serious health scares, He delivered me from that, and I will forever praise His healing powers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment